Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's All About Love...a family Bible study

My cousin asked once if I knew of any family Bible curriculum for her family to use. I could only ever find one study for her on the internet. So, I took a Sunday School unit that I did for our church and put it together into a family Bible study on love from 1 Corinthians 13.

There is an introduction page immediately after the title page. You may want to read the introduction page before you decide to print this study. THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT IS 81 PAGES! There is study material for 3 years old to adult.

This Bible study was originally intended for one night a week of Bible study with a "love challenge" and a "love journal" to do throughout the rest of the week. Please adapt it to fit your family's needs.


It's All About Love...Family Study

No comments:

Post a Comment