Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why...Bible Study for 9-12 year olds


On October 30, 2008 the home of some dear friends burned. We have been privileged to stand beside them, pray with them and hope for the future with them. The two oldest daughters of that family have encouraged me and prayed often for me in this endeavor to write Bible studies. As I was with them after the fire, I was burdened to write a study that says that it is okay to ask "why". It's okay to ask the hard questions in life. It's also okay to not have answers but to know Who does.

This study is personalized to Makayli and Makenna. However, soon after I wrote it for them, I was able to give this study to another family going through another trial. While the names are personalized, the lesson is universal. God loves each of us and He has a plan...Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

This is a 7 day Bible study.

Why...Bible Study for 9-12 Year Olds

Why...Bible Study for Teens

No comments:

Post a Comment