Tuesday, May 5, 2009

a fruit-filled family ....a family study of the fruit of the Spirit

This family Bible study is actually a Sunday School unit that our church is currently using. I am, again, so thankful to Michelle for the coloring pages. My hope is that a family with multiple children will be able to study this together and learn from each other.

This study is set up for 3-6 year olds, 7-9 year olds, 10-12 year olds, and teens/adults. All of the pages for the 3-6 year olds is in one section, followed by 7-9 year olds, etc. Please check the table of contents before you print this, if you want to avoid printing certain sections.

If you are considering this study for your own Sunday School, please email me and I will send you the Sunday School outlines, craft ideas and stories that we used.

Due to the coloring pages, this is a large document to upload. The entire document is 49 pages.

a fruit filled family


2 comments:

  1. Just FYI, I tried to print off this study but it seems that only the pictures printed and not any of the words. I'm not quite sure why.

    Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I've been wanting to do something like this with my kids for a while. I have friends who keep a FOTS jar... they went through the definition of the Fruit of the Spirit and then they kept a jar with coins or marbles in it, etc. Every time they noticed someone exhibiting the FOT, they got to add to their jar. When it was full, they chose an activity to do as a family. They've been doing this for years so they've changed it up a bit.... taking away when they notice someone NOT showing love, or peace, etc. or having the children recognize it in each other rather than parents noticing, etc. Anyway, thanks for having pictures and scripture references making this so much easier for us. I'm anxious to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A~
    Here's another try...go to www.scribd.com and search "a fruit filled family" and print from there. I'm not quite sure what happened....If that doesn't work, call me and I'll bring you a copy. ; )
    love,
    H

    ReplyDelete