Thursday, April 30, 2009

Understanding Words of Insight

I am falling more and more in love with my LORD's love letter to me written within the pages of my Bible. I love reading. I love studying. I love learning more and more about Him and His plan for my life.

Lately, I've been praying that my own children would develop a love of God's Word. I pray that I am not only providing them with Bible studies; but, that I am providing them with a good example~a legacy of a love of God and His Word.

While working on a few Children's Church lessons for our little congregation, the LORD led me to put together a Bible dictionary for my kids and others to use as a tool in their own study of God's Word. I wanted this to be something that is their own work. They will have to put some time and energy into completing their Bible dictionary but when they are finished I hope that God will use this study to cause them to fall farther in love with their LORD and His Word~just as I have.


Understanding Words of Insight for teens

Understanding Words of Insight for 10-12 year olds

1 comment: