Friday, September 11, 2009

Jonah Bible Study

After taking a restful summer sabbatical from writing, I want to post a Jonah study that I had first written for a Sunday School unit. I decided to just post it the way it was written. Having said that, please know that this study is different than any of the other studies that I have posted. It is very brief. Each day's study would only take a child about 10 minutes to complete.

Since our Creator made us all so uniquely different and yet created us to be made in His image, I wanted to include this study on the blog site for anyone who would prefer a shorter study. My hope and prayer is that it will be a blessing.


Jonah study for 7-9 year olds

Jonah Bible study for 7-9 year olds


Jonah study for 10-12 year olds

Jonah Bible study for 10-12 year olds

No comments:

Post a Comment